Reaching Kolad by Train November 03 2016
Kolad by Train:
Kolad's railway station lies under Konkan Railways and it connects Kolad with all other major cities of Maharashtra and
India.The train route to Kolad is just awesome and it is full of scenic beauty.
From Mumbai there is/are 2 direct Passenger train(s) to Kolad which runs on a daily basis. This is the cheapest way to
reach Kolad from Mumbai.
1) Train Name and Number: Diva Sawantwadi Passenger, 50105 - Diva To Sawantwadi Road.
Origin: Panvel Departure: 07:05
Destination: Kolad Arrival: 09:17
Time Travel: 2 hr 12 min.
2) Train Name and Number : Dadar Ratnagiri Passenger, 50103 - Dadar (Central) To Ratnagiri.
Origin : Dadar. Departure : 15:35
Destination : Kolad Arrival : 19:36
Time Travel : 4 hr 1 min.
You can also travel by shuttle trains from Diva to Roha and from Roha station you can take a shared auto rickshaw to
Trains from Mumbai to Roha :
1) Train Name and Number : Rajya Rani Express, 11003 - Dadar (Central) To Sawantwadi Road.
Train Schedule: Daily.
Departure from Dadar(Central) : 00:05.
Arrival at Roha : 03:15.
Time to reach Roha : 3 hr 10 min.
2) Train Name and Number : Dadar Sawantwadi Special Train, 01095.
Train Schedule : Sunday, Tuesday, Friday
Departure from Dadar(Central) : 07:50
Arrival at Roha : 11 : 35
Time to reach Roha : 3 hr 45 min.
3) Netravati Express, 16345 - Lokmanya Tilak Terminus To Trivandrum Central
Train Schedule : Daily
Departure from Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT): 11:40
Arrival at Roha : 14 : 42
Time to reach Roha : 3 hr
If you get down at Nagothane railway station, one stop before Roha station (Mumbai to Goa highway is nearby so it’s easy
to travel) you will find S.T buses (any bus travelling towards Konkan areas will halt at Kolad naka).